Make your own 3D print arc grenades from Titanfall 2
Titanfall 2 is still going strong despite a troubled launch, and its fans are still creating real-life props of the weapons and Titans seen in game.
Apart from the ongoing LEGO creations, 3D prints from the game are also being created. This arc grenade design comes to us from Jurica Pranjic – the same maker whop brought us the 3D print of the Wingman revolver also seen in the game.
The files for the arc grenades are free and you can download them from MyMiniFactory. The grenade is cut into many parts which should help with 3D printing in different colours if you don’t want to spend a lot of time finishing it with paint.
Make sure you check out Pranjic’s site for more information on how he printed the version of the grenade you can see in the gallery below.
Previous 3D Prints of the Day:
- Turn an RC car into a mouse droid from Star Wars with this 3D print
- No need to be stuck in a cave: 3D print a light up Iron Man arc reactor
- These 3D prints from Adventure Time did require some maths
- The transformable mech from Macross & Robotech is now a 3D print
- A collection of 3D prints from Clash of Clans