3D Print yourself a Bullet Bill from Super Mario
Maker Martin Moore has been turning various parts of the Super Mario franchise into free 3D prints, and Bullet Bill is the latest character he’s printed.
This version of the living ammunition is the one without the spindly white arms. While the character is usually seen with these appendages, their absence here is understandable when you consider how this print comes together.
Moore’s design is so good that the individual pieces can be printed in different colours, negating the need to do any painting once they’re printed. Once that’s done you won’t even have to bother with gluing any pieces together or messing with support rods, as the parts fit together on their own.
If you want your own Bullet Bill, the files are available for free from MyMiniFactory.
The rest of Moore’s Super Mario creations are also free. At the moment powerup mushrooms, Bob-ombs, Bomb Boos and cannons are available, but keep checking back here for updates when more are uploaded.
Previous 3D Prints of the Day:
- Junkrat’s Frag Launcher from Overwatch is now a 3D print, does not explode
- Make your own 3D print arc grenades from Titanfall 2
- Turn an RC car into a mouse droid from Star Wars with this 3D print
- No need to be stuck in a cave: 3D print a light up Iron Man arc reactor
- These 3D prints from Adventure Time did require some maths