You can’t slay demons without a 3D printed Praetor Suit from DOOM
The 2016 version of DOOM was one of the best games of last year, and it’s still getting love from the gaming community.
In the description of the most recent addition to the armour, the uploader states that the limbs will take “take quite a while to make”. Unfortunately, this means that you can’t print out a full Praetor Suit just yet.
Looking at it as a glass half full situation, the uploader remarks that these three pieces of the suit can still be used together as an updated version of that classic Doomguy look. You can see that in cosplay in the gallery below.
- Turnip Head from Howl’s Moving Castle is now a 3D print
- 3D Printing a Meeseeks Box from Rick and Morty? Oh yeah, can do!
- Another sword from Fire Emblem as a full size 3D print, this time it’s the Yato from Fates
- This 3D print of the Flatline from Titanfall 2 is quite lively
- Roast Xenomorphs with this 3D printed flamethrower from the first Alien movie