Here are the files to 3D print every version of the USS Enterprise from Star Trek
In what Bruton calls his “USS Enterprise Ultimate Collection“, you will find the files to 3D print 16 different ships either bearing the Enterprise name or acting as additions for completion’s sake.
You can see from the gallery below that most of the ships are rather small, so if you want proper sized models you’ll need to scale them up. It seems like this was done so that all of the starships are proportionally scaled to each other.
All these files can be found for free on both MyMiniFactory and Thingiverse. Also look out for an addition to be added soon in the form of a single large stand to hold all of the ships to make a great Star Trek display.
- You don’t need to steal this 3D print of Sly Cooper’s cane because it’s free to download
- Set your sights on Widowmaker’s 3D printed visor from Overwatch
- Store all your Mario amiibos on this 3D printed Bowser’s castle
- The ‘thermoptic pistol’ from Ghost in the Shell is now a 3D print
- You can now 3D print that ridiculous Cristiano Ronaldo bust