Mac users are a lucky lot. Every year the software development community gets together – sometimes multiple times a year – and creates a software bundle that can be had for a bargain price. If it’s not MacUpdate, it’s the guys at Humble Bundle. If it’s not them, it’s MacHeist. And if it’s not them, it’s StackSocial.
The latter is responsible for today’s deal, which is valid for the next 14 days. Those who’re interested can also let their generosity set the price, as this is one of those “name your own price” software bundles. So far the average pledge for the 11-app-strong collection of software is $8.38 – or around R92 – but if you’re more generous you can fork over $50 (about R550) – the accepted, industry-standard price for a high-value software bundle. Not bad, for a bundle that’s valued at $461 (R5 000).
- Snagit for Mac – a screenshot utility.
- Flux 4 – a website design tool.
- Jump Desktop – remote desktop suite.
- MacX Video Converter Pro – convert videos to any format.
- Tunes Cleaner – give your iTunes library a cleanse.
- Boom for Mac – boost the volume on your Mac’s built-in speakers.
- Mariner Write – a streamlined document editor.
- CameraBag 2 – photo editing and filters for your desktop.
- Chronicle 5 – track all your spending.
- Folx Pro – a fast download manager.
- Elite Keylogger Pro – be James Bond.
There’s also incentive to pay more than the minimum of $8.38 – if you don’t, you’ll only get two of those apps, namely Camerabag 2 and Elite Keylogger Pro. So, don’t be a scrooge and do the right thing, because a portion of each sale also goes towards charities