Chums at seed.tv write to say that the latest episode of the ZA Tech Show just went live for your audio listening pleasure. This episode features a lot of talk about Apple’s announcements at WWDC, a bit of talk about Google’s new designs for Glass and many honorable mentions for other cool things that have happened right here in South Africa this week.
You can download this week’s show here, full episode details below.
It’s back to the usual rhythm this week as Brett Haggard, Adam Oxford and Andy Hadfield gather to discuss Apple’s announcements, the world’s first (and only?) Afrikaans social network and 3D printed limbs. Topics discussed on detail include:
- iOS 8 announced at WWDC;
- Google’s new designer Glass;
- Tizen on Samsung Phones and Smart Devices;
- Vumatel winning the Parkhurst Fibre tender; and
- The doubling of mobile data usage in sub-Saharan Africa.
Our technology picks of the week are:
- Adam picks Roboleg;
- Andy picks the Discovery Insure Driver App for iOS; and
- Brett picks Cyclemeter for iOS