Grand Theft Auto V for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles is out next week, and developer Rockstar has dropped a brand-new trailer for the game showing off just how good it’s going to look on Sony and Microsoft’s hardware. Observe:
For those of you keen to pick it up on the 18th, here’s a quick rundown of what else you can expect from the game in addition to prettier graphics:
- New Vehicles, weapons and collectibles, including an experimental Rail Gun
- First-person controls that you can switch to with the press of a button
- A new single-player mission for Michael that has him investigating a murder, film-noir style
- Up to 30 players can play together in GTA Online’s various modes
- Stock-car racing
- Online progress carries over to the new version
- New 30-player deathmatches and races
This is probably the toughest month in recent memory for deciding which games to get, because the answer we all want to give is “ALL OF THEM!”. And at R800 or more a pop, that’s a lot of cash that many of us just don’t have at this time of year.
Choose wisely, then. Me, I’m keenest for this and Dragon Age: Inquisition, while Dave is chomping at the bit to get his hands on Assassin’s Creed: Unity.
What are your most-anticipated game releases this month, and which ones will you be first in line for?[Source – Rockstar YouTube Channel, IGN]