It might be safe to assume that you all have memories which go back more than four weeks, but let’s leave nothing to chance huh? Especially as this is the festive season and a few days off work turns all our brains to mush. Rounding off our series of Year in Review posts, then, what happened in December?
- After initially that she’d lied on her CV, the chairperson of SABC resigned.
- We launched a new site, a new TV show and attended Maker Faire Africa en masse.
- A South African-built car made it in to Forza Horizon 2.
- Telkom launched its fast wireless broadband service for homes all over the place.
- Loadshedding hit the country hard, after failed power stations, generators and fuel storage collapses left Eskom unable to keep the lights on.
- Professor Stephen Hawking thinks robot AI will turn on humanity one day.
And that’s it from us. Happy New Year – things will be back to normal around here shortly!