This Thursday, the 22nd of January, JoziHub and iAfrikan will be hosting six South African tech entrepreneurs at the Startup Manifesto where they’ll be offering advice to upcoming entrepreneurs.
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Main speaker – Justin Spratt (managing director of Quirk)
- Ronnie Apteker (founder of Internet Solutions, SA’s first Internet Service Provider)
- Rob Stokes (founder and CEO of Quirk)
- Jeremy Ord (chairman of Dimension Data)
- Justin Drennan (co-founder wantitall.co.za and insurance.co.za)
- Yossi Hasson (co-founder and CEO of SYNAQ)
The event starts at 6pm, ends at 9pm and tickets are available from the iAfrikan website for $26.50 (around R308).
Startup Manifesto does have a few discounted tickets on offer. As an htxt.africa reader, you get 30% off your ticket (use the promo code HTXT) but if you’re a Lean Startup Machine Johannesburg alumni, your ticket is free with the code LEANJOZI at checkout.