Edit Microsystems crowned SA’s best ICT in eductaion supplier at EduWeek
Educational and corporate technology solutions, Edit Microsystems, was named the best ICT in education supplier of year at the inaugural SABC Education African EduWeek awards held last night at the Gallagher Convention Centre.
The awards showcased the most innovative projects, organisations, companies, teachers and professionals in education who have been responsible for pioneering new frontiers, inspiring others and for achieving growth in education in Africa.
“We are incredibly surprised but absolutely thrilled with this award,” said Pieter Labuschagne, MD of Edit Microsystems. “We consistently thrive to be innovative and creative. This award goes to show that we have been recognised for our continued efforts.”
Here’s a list of the rest of the winners:
- Supplier of the Year 2015, Basic Education: One On One Community Based Programmes, South Africa
- Supplier of the Year 2015, Higher Education: TSiBA Education NPC, South Africa
- Supplier of the Year 2015, Early Childhood Development: Clamber Club, South Africa
- Supplier of the Year 2015, Special Needs: Sensory Solutions, South Africa
- Supplier of the Year 2015, Innovation Product Award: The Reach Trust, Department of Basic Education and UNICEF
- Stars in Education Award: Lesiba Kwenaite, Teacher, Pirwana Secondary School, Limpopo
- NGO of the Year 2015: Knysna Education Trust, South Africa
- Future Stars Award: Mapule Mofokeng, Student, CTI Randburg Campus.
- Environment Award 2015: Collect-a-Can, South Africa
- Community project of the Year: SpellAfrica Initiative, Nigeria
SABC Education African EduWeek wraps up today.