It’s a joyous time for gamers each month as Humble Bundle offer a new lot of games for purchase while donating to charity.
This time around the titles on offer come courtesy of Ubisoft.
What you’ll be getting in this Humble Bundle:
- Tier 1 – Pay $1 (R16.26) or more
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
- Grow Home
- Rayman Origins
- Tier 2 – Pay more than the average ($6.74 / R109.56 at the moment):
- Far Cry 3
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
- Tier 3 – Pay $15 (R243.83) or more:
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- The Crew
- Tier 4 – Pay $75 (R1211.59) or more
- Tom Clancy’s The Division (preorder)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division T-Shirt
- 66% off up to any three Ubisoft titles in the Humble Store coupon (excludes preorders, The Division, Rainbow 6 Siege, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, and Anno 2205)
Extra Life is a regular on Twitch for charity streams supporting children’s hospitals, and Stack-Up focuses on using videogames as rehabilitation tools for army veterans.
Don’t forget that you can choose how to split your payment between Ubisoft, Humble Bundle and the charities. Unfortunately, there’s no separate slider for the individual charities, so you don’t have much control over how your money is split between them.
The last two niggles to look out for are Uplay and the games which have not been revealed for the bundle yet. While all the games are for PC, some are only available on Steam while others are only available on Uplay.
Here’s a list of all the games created by Ubisoft to give you an idea of what may be added, but it’s usually advised to wait and see what they are before you open your wallet.Humble Bundle]