Around a month ago we had a short teaser for the upcoming Game of Thrones Season 6, but now we have a (slightly longer) trailer.
With a rendition of Chris Isaak’s Wicked Game played in the background, the trailer immediately starts with a spoiler about the ending of Season 5. If, for some reason you haven’t seen the the previous season, you’ve been warned
Also, don’t watch this at work. It’s a “Red Band” trailer which means it’s not appropriate for children and employers (you’re fired – ed).
Below be spoilers, abandon hope all ye who enter here.
Now let’s dig a bit into what we saw. Again, there will be spoilers of the previous seasons as well as some speculation on our part. If you want to go in fresh skip the following list. Once again, you’ve been warned.
- More teasing about the fate of Jon Snow. As such as fan-beloved character, many speculate his “accident”
at the end of Season 5 was a fake out.
- Cersei and Jaime Lannister look to be making moves in the great game, with the help of The Mountain.
- Since he is basically a zombie at this point, and his face it onbscured by a mask, we probably won’t be seeing strongman Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, reprising the role.
- The Bolton campaign for the Iron Throne continues to be a hell on wheels.
- Khaleesi seems to have been dethroned and out of power.
- And where are her dragons to help her?
- Bran comes face to face with the Night’s King.
- This is probably a dream, however, as Bran is standing.
- Promises to maintain the levels of violence and nudity.
- All is good as Peter Dinklage continues to survive. Tyrion Lannister will make the Iron Throne great again.
Did we miss anything important? Give us a shout and let us know what you’re looking forward to in season 6.