How would you like to attend an annual gathering of entrepreneurs, online professionals, and all-rounds geeks – all for free?
Of course you do!
Well, Net Prophet is just the event for you then, and it is happening in Cape Town on 7th April.
Just for a bit of background, Net Prophet is a special kind of gathering; not only is it a meeting place for the country’s best minds and voices in tech to tackle local problems, but it also offers hands-on training and workshops to attendees, as well as talks given by expert speakers.
We have five tickets to this year’s event to give away worth R450 each, and all you have to do is tweet us with the hashtag #netprophethtxt – and that is it.
Since the competition is for the tickets only, we aren’t sponsoring flights to Cape Town as well. So, ideally you would already have to be in Cape Town for the conference, or be prepared to make your way there yourself.
Some of this year’s speakers include:
- Michael Jordaan – Venture Capitalist and former CEO of First National Bank (FNB)
- Stephan Ekbergh – CEO/Founder of Travelstart group
- Marlon Parker – Founder of RLabs
- Erik Hersman – CEO of Kenya’s BRCK
- Michelle Atagana – Head of Communications and Public Affairs at Google South Africa
We will do a random draw later today from all the tweets, and announce the winners by close of business (5pm South African time).