First on the docket is the bizarre and rather bizarre “Thanks SABC” song in which a company takes a minute to publicly pat themselves on the back.
Next up is the Huawei MEA Joint-Services Summit which may sound boring, but could see big changes for telecom companies in the country.
Finally we talk about the movie Hardcore Henry. Before we talk about it though, we must add a correction: the first person shooter turned movie is actually out next week Friday (3rd June) and not today as we stated in the africast/ Luckily, this gives you more time to read our coverage on it!
Stories mentioned in this week’s htxt.africast:
- Watch: Awkward “Thanks SABC” song composed to appreciate 90% local music
- DA to probe how much the “Thanks SABC” song cost
- Does Africa really need 5G networks by 2020?
- ‘Customer experience is key to success’
- Sharlto Copley and Tim Roth pop up in Hardcore Henry – a movie shot like an FPS
- Hardcore Henry review: Just like a videogame… and not