Digify Bytes – an initiative by Livity Africa,Google, IAB and the British Council – is hosting free workshops to teach the youth important digital skills. This Saturday another one is taking place, and you can register here free of charge.
This workshop, called #GetDigified, aims to fill the Johannesburg City Hall with more than a thousand young participants. It will take place over three hours and cover some interesting topics such as search engine optimisation (SEO) and web design.
Aside from these topics, there will also be bloggers and social media experts on hand to talk to and learn from. Don’t forget to do that all-important “networking” everyone is always talking about.
If all of that is too serious for you, there will also be a live performance by local band The Muffinz. Again, did we mention this is all free?
Digify Bytes #GetDigified details:
- Date: Saturday, 25 June, 2016
- Time: 09:00 Registration | 10:00 Events start
- Place: City Hall | Corner Albert Street, Johannesburg, 2001 | View in Google Maps
- Fee: Free!
- Register your place by filling out this form
- Intro into Digital Marketing
- Traditional vs. Digital Marketing
- Introduction to SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Web Design + User Experience
- Content Marketing
- Social Media