Plants vs. Zombies, while being one of the more popular IPs in gaming, isn’t renowned for fan-created gear and toys.
So this 3D print of the Sunflower plant is something of a turn up for the books.
While not official, this design was created and uploaded to MyMiniFactory by Dave Clarke. His depiction of the sentient plant is based on its appearance in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
The print was split into multiple parts to reduce the need for support with only the large head needing it.
Fans may also note that Clarke’s print is the wrong colour; he’s opted for an orange/sark green scheme rather than the yellow/light colours the in-game character is presented in. While you could print in any colour and then paint it, the design of the character is such that simply printing in yellow and green would give you a good looking result without extra work – if you have the filament to do so, that is.
Other interesting 3D prints you can get for free on MyMiniFactory:
- 3D print Ahsoka Tano’s lightsabers from Star Wars Rebels
- A 3D printed Ebon Hawk from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Make your phone charger look like a Pokémon GO Pokédex with this 3D print
- A full size, 3D printed version of Torbjörn’s rivet gun from Overwatch
- You can now print a full size power armour helmet from Fallout 4