Are your documents constantly making a break for it? Well, now you can hire the ‘Merc With A Mouth’ to keep your in papers in place with this chibi version of Deadpool.
Let’s get some nomenclature out of the way. “Chibi” is a term used to describe a specific type of stylisation, usually depicting subject matter as short with exaggerated limbs. Funko Pop figurines could be considered chibi even though we’re sure people would be upset by a semi-incorrect usage of the term.
While you’re in the mood to 3D print Deadpool paraphernalia, may we suggest this Voltron ring that was seen in the movie? Oh, and if you haven’t seen the movie, we’ve got a review and the author is Deadpool himself. Yeah, we know people.
More, free 3D printable designs:
- A 3D printed version of Batman’s grenade launcher from Batman v Superman
- Never print business cards again: use this 3D print to emboss them instead
- Be a champ and just 3D print yourself a 2016 Olympics Rio medal
- Fight hell with this 3D printed heavy assault rifle from DOOM
- Make a Defender of the Universe with this 3D printed Voltron