If you plan on fighting crime this weekend, don’t do it in a ski mask like some amateur, 3D print yourself a Batman cowl instead.
This design, created by Carmelo Nazario and uploaded to MyMiniFactory, seems to be based off of the latest itteration of the character portrayed in live action by Ben Affleck. The short ears seem to be the biggest sign pointing to that but you can make your own decision.
While the pictures make this design looks like it might not fit on your head, YouTube channel Uncle Jessy printed himself one out and it seems to fit perfectly. If you have the skill, you can always resize and customize it as you see fit.
To complete the look we recommend another 3D printable design in the grenade launcher Bats used to fight Superman in Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice .
More, free 3D printable designs:
- You can 3D print (almost) all of the Eeveelutions from Pokémon
- Add some No Man’s Sky to your real life with a 3D printed grave icon
- 3D-print your own Dobby the House Elf from Harry Potter
- Print your own version of Rick’s portal gun from Rick and Morty
- 3D printed guitar made on an upside down printer