We don’t usually cover the fashion beat. This is partly because fashion can be insane, and partly because we never find anything worth talking about. Well, until we came across this handbag that looks like a piece of stationary.
And while you may have giant binder clips at home or in the office to tame the larger documents, this one is so much bigger. Instead of folding outwards to clip onto something, this works much more like a regular handbag, albeit with a very strange aesthetic.
The metal body of the clip is where you can store your valuable and the levers which you use to open it up are instead handles to carry it around.
More, free 3D printable designs:
- You can 3D print (almost) all of the Eeveelutions from Pokémon
- Add some No Man’s Sky to your real life with a 3D printed grave icon
- Turn your phone into a Bat-Signal with this 3D print
- Be the Batman with this 3D printed cowl
- 3D prints you can have for free instead of backing the Fidget Cube