Few things make you feel as powerful as the power fist items from the Fallout series. Anything that turns your feeble punches into something akin to One Punch Man is a power trip worth going on.
But that’s inside of a videogame, what about real life? Daniel Lilygreen has created a full-size power fist as seen in Fallout 3 that you can download from MyMiniFctory and 3D print for free.
If these props just aren’t real enough for you, check out this video of a working power fist based on the bright yellow one from Fallout 4. Please note: no super mutants were harmed in the making of that video.
More, free 3D printable designs:
- Get your own Doomguy collectible figurine by 3D printing it
- Check out this 3D printed Levin Sword from Fire Emblem/Super Smash Bros.
- A 3D printed handbag that looks like a giant binder clip
- 3D prints you can have for free instead of backing the Fidget Cube
- Turn your phone into a Bat-Signal with this 3D print