The power fist from Fallout 3 as a 3D print
Few things make you feel as powerful as the power fist items from the Fallout series. Anything that turns your feeble punches into something akin to One Punch Man is a power trip worth going on.
But that’s inside of a videogame, what about real life? Daniel Lilygreen has created a full-size power fist as seen in Fallout 3 that you can download from MyMiniFctory and 3D print for free.
If these props just aren’t real enough for you, check out this video of a working power fist based on the bright yellow one from Fallout 4. Please note: no super mutants were harmed in the making of that video.
More, free 3D printable designs:
- Get your own Doomguy collectible figurine by 3D printing it
- Check out this 3D printed Levin Sword from Fire Emblem/Super Smash Bros.
- A 3D printed handbag that looks like a giant binder clip
- 3D prints you can have for free instead of backing the Fidget Cube
- Turn your phone into a Bat-Signal with this 3D print