Created by Jill Cope and uploaded to MyMiniFactory for anyone to download for free this design stands at a whopping 5’6″ (1,67 metres).
To counteract the lanky proportions, half inch (1,27 centimetre) diameter support rods are inserted into the print. It also looks like the arrows themselves are based around these wooden rods with only the heads and fletchings being 3D printed.
This weapon has an official name and, according to the Overwatch wiki, it’s called the “Storm Bow”. We’re sure the hardcore fans call it that, but we’re sticking with ‘Hanzo’s bow”.
More, free 3D printable designs:
- Make your own custom chessboard with this 3D printed kit
- Protect the infamously flimsy Apple Lightning cables with this 3D printed brace
- Micro-Sketch is a 3D printed toy that works like an Etch A Sketch
- The power fist from Fallout 3 as a 3D print
- Make yourself a piece of history with this 3D printed Roman gladius sword