It’s a sad day in the htxt.africa offices today. Without lifting the curtain too much we are moving offices at the end of the month, which means that this is the last africast recorded in our current podcast room.
In remembrance, here is the room before we have to dismantle it. Anyone know how to remove soundproofing foam from a wall without losing your security deposit?
But, back to the podcast and we’re discussing the ongoing Hlaudi Motsoeneng saga and we try to give you the footnotes of the newest developments. Spoiler alert: it’s unnecessarily complex and makes little sense.
On the lighter side of things we discuss a new racing game in the form of Forza Horizon 3. We already have a full review up but come sit with us for a quick chat about the game and if it’s worth the high asking price.
Stories mentioned in this week’s htxt.africast:
- Hlaudi could return to SABC as ‘acting’ COO
- SABC board wants Muthambi to reappoint Hlaudi as COO
- Uncertainty around Hlaudi’s future at the SABC
- Hlaudi denied second bid to appeal court decision on his appointment
- More Hlaudi coverage
- LEGO Dimensions review: It’s not selling out, it’s co-branding
- Forza Horizon 3 review – Same same, but different