While the concept of 3D printed firearms is still being debated, we’ve found a fun compromise in 3D printed Nerf guns.
Designed and made by “Mr.Crankyface” (no real name given) , this creation only needs some screws, rubber bands, and (of course) some Nerf darts to work.
It uses a simple system where cocking the “gun” loads a new foam dart into the mechanism as well as putting the rubber bands under tension. Pull the trigger and it fires the dart and resets the system.
Unlike some of the cheaper Nerf guns that that can only hold one dart, this one comes with a magazine that can holds four darts. You can even push that up to five if you already have one in the chamber. And, if you want more, you could always make the magazine bigger.
More, free 3D printable designs:
- Be a BAMF with a 3D printed belt buckle modelled after McCree’s from Overwatch
- Hanzo’s bow from Overwatch as a 3D print as tall as a person
- Make yourself a piece of history with this 3D printed Roman gladius sword
- Make your own custom chessboard with this 3D printed kit
- You don’t need a Porsche to have a boxer engine, just 3D print one