As any player who has visited it knows, the Commonwealth in Fallout 4 seems vast and infinite.
The game’s sprawling environment is filled with unmarked and hidden locations, which have been a staple in Bethesda games for ages.
Theses hidden locales are a great reason to explore the games’ maps outside of the main locations, and Fallout 4 is no exception.
But all the exploring may have just been done for us thanks to a Reddit user cal”The_Lawd“. Yesterday he (or she) submitted what appears to be complete list of every single unmarked location along with video documentation of each, divided into zones within the game.
The provided list is absolutely extensive and we’ve put part of it (Zone 1) in this story below. It would be disingenuous for us to post the entire list here, so make sure to check it out on Reddit and leaver an upvote if it helped you, or maybe just as a reward for this hard work.
Click the name of the location to see a YouTube video of it.
Zone 1: Charlestown Mountain Range
- 1.01 – Dry Creek Bed Missing Nuka Cola Quantum, Map Editing Error
- 1.02 – Raider’s Shack: Corpse Of a Postwoman
- 1.03 – Old Firing Range: Nuka Cola Cherry
- 1.04 – Sunken Rowboat Stash: Novice Trunk
- 1.05 – Water Filtration Caps Stash: Bottle Caps
- 1.06 – Raider’s Hilltop Den: Ammo
- 1.07 – Crashed Vertibird: Power Armour
- 1.08 – Scavengers Shack: Vodka
- 1.09 – Pond And Freeway Shack: Tatos
- 1.10 – Elevated Freeway Access: Explosives
- 1.11 – Military Armour Transport: Power Armour
- 1.12 – Traders Shack: Trader
- 1.13 – Military APC: Army Helmet
- 1.14 – Abandoned Caravan: Medical Supplies
- 1.15 – Dry Creek Shack: Lots Of Beers
- 1.16 – Half Buried Stash: Unlocked Trunk
- 1.17 – Ruined House: Nuka Cola Quantum
- 1.18 – Concord Campfire: Cooking Station
- 1.19 – Shopping Cart Of Goodies: Nuka Cola Cherry
- 1.20 – Radroach Outhouse: Medical Supplies
- 1.21 – The Cooking Spot: Cooking Station, ironic eh
- 1.22 – Dilapidated Trailer Shack: Toolbox
- 1.23 – Construction Lift to Gunners’ Den: Lots Of Pre-War Money
- 1.24 – Settlers’ Tent: DuffleBag
- 1.25 – Raider’s Chem Lab: Chemistry Station
- 1.26 – Small Trader Shack: Trader + Cats
- 1.27 – Elevated Gunners Den: Energy Weapons off Dead Gunners
- 1.28 – On-Ramp Gunners Den: Turret Parts
- 1.29 – Bus Ramp: Literally leads up to 1.35
- 1.30 – Military Pillbox: Military Goodies
- 1.31 – Vending Machine Truck: Nuka Cola Quantum
- 1.32 – Wicked Shipping Container Truck: Master Lock
- 1.33 – Military Armour Transport: Power Armour
- 1.34 – Switchboard Entrance: Quest Exit
- 1.35 – Elevated Freeway Derelict Bus: Nuka Cola Quantum
- 1.36 – Elevated Freeway Access: Overlook of the Corvega Plant
- 1.37 – Freeway Shack and Cage: Jangles The MoonMonkey
- 1.38 – Military Checkpoint: Cool Military Objects + Scenery
- 1.39 – Elevated Freeway Access: Cool Elevated Intersection
- 1.40 – Elevated Jumping-Off Point: A Way to Avoid Lexington
[Source – Reddit, Image – Nexus Mods]