The magical sword Excalibur has made appearances in many games, including Tomb Raider: Legend. Now a maker has recreated the sword as a design which can be 3D printed.
Martin Moore uploaded this design to the MyMiniFactory where you can downloaded it for free.
Moore states in the description that it was made to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Tomb Raider franchise, as the first game came out back in 1996.
If you want to print your very own Excalibur it has been made a little easier thanks to the long design being split into multiple parts which are connected with 36 dowel sticks.
If, however, you just want to see an exquisitely finished version (aside from the pictures below), cosplayer Jade Jolie will apparently be showing it off. There’s not a lot of details about that, but we assume it will be a photo shoot including the prop.
More, free 3D printable designs:
- Mercy’s Caduceus Blaster from Overwatch gets a fan-made 3D print
- Become the Batman wth this 3D printed cowl from Batman V Superman
- Don’t buy a Nerf gun, 3D print one instead
- You don’t need a Porsche to have a boxer engine, just 3D print one
- Put a 3D printed BB-8 on your desk