So famous is its design, many people know of the Mazinger Z super robot despite not knowing its name or the manga and anime it comes from.
There’s no description of the design provided other than a complexity rating of “difficult” in the side bar, but articulated prints usually are.
We’ve featured work by Pranjic before- he’s the one who brought us a Voltron print that was comprised of five smaller lion prints. Toy companies: when are you going to give this man a job?
More 3D printable designs:
- Free files to 3D print yourself a complete Iron Man suit
- Look good while piloting Voltron with this 3D printed helmet
- Download and 3D print all five Power Rangers helmets for free
- You can 3D print your own custom Xbox One controller faceplate
- Itty bitty 3D printed axe from Destiny: Rise of Iron