With Titanfall 2 releasing in just a week, we’ve taken some time to look at the original game and its cool mechs (they’re called Titans – ed.).
On the block today is the Atlas, probably the most well known Titan thanks to its starring role in much of the game’s advertising.
This model was created by Daniel Lilygreen who has uploaded the files to MyMiniFactory where you can download them for free.
This version was made to be the same size as the one included in the Collector’s Edition of the game. The files print out the Titan at 18 inches (~46 centimetres) but you can of course resize them as you see fit. Even better is the fact that the joints are movable and you’ll have yourself a posable Titan right off of the heat bed.
As the collector’s edition of Titanfall 2 comes with a helmet instead of a titan figure, this is a suitable replacement.
More 3D printable designs:
- A 3D printed, articulated Mazinger Z super robot action figure
- Free files to 3D print yourself a complete Iron Man suit
- Look good while piloting Voltron with this 3D printed helmet
- Download and 3D print all five Power Rangers helmets for free
- You can 3D print your own custom Xbox One controller faceplate