If you’re a fan of the movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, we may have found a 3D print for your Halloween costume or next cosplay.
It’s Souba, the double-bladed katana used by Kadaj in the movie. Created by a Thingiverse user and uploaded to the site for free, the sword is made up of 18 separate blade parts and as well as some sundry pieces to help print it.
In the end you wind up with a weapon prop that looks entirely 3D printed and doesn’t use any wooden sticks or rods to stay together. It measures in at a whopping 1.3 metres long. That’s not as ludicrous as Sephiroth’s Masamune, but it’s still huge and ultimately not near one of the craziest weapons to come out of Final Fantasy.
Check it out below complete with a cosplay of Kadaj.
More 3D printable designs:
- The Dark Scythe from Monster Hunter as a 1:1 3D print
- Fight Halloween ghosts with this 3D printed Ghostbusters Proton Pack
- Titanfall’s Atlas mech as a giant 3D printed action figure
- A 3D printed, articulated Mazinger Z super robot action figure
- Free files to 3D print yourself a complete Iron Man suit