If you’ve ever wanted a regular old Plumbus as shown off in Rick and Morty, then we can’t help you.
If, however, you want a 3D printed Plumbus complete with housing for a USB stick, we can provide exactly that.
Created by a Thingiverse user and uploaded to that site where you can download it, the design is a single piece with a hole in the bottom for slotting in a USB thumb drive.
This version of the Plumbus design is a remix of an earlier one that did the rounds in 2015. In truth this new version is a straight rip with the hole being the only change.
It’s a low-effort change but, since we didn’t get a chance to show off the original design on this site, we thought it would be a good excuse to do so now. We also really want to see someone nonchalantly pull one of these out of their bag when someone in the office asks for a USB stick.
As we get closer to the end of the year and looks more and more likely that season 3 or Rick and Morty isn’t going to happen in 2016. This is despite co-creator Dan Harmon stating that it would see the light of day “around the end of this year”. There’s still time for it to happen, but don’t hold your breath.
More 3D printable designs
- The famous horned helmet from Skyrim is now a wearable 3D print
- The Lancer from Gears Of War as a full size 3D print, sans working chainsaw
- Kadaj’s double-bladed katana from Final Fantasy as a 3D print
- The Dark Scythe from Monster Hunter as a 1:1 3D print
- Fight Halloween ghosts with this 3D printed Ghostbusters Proton Pack