Love or hate the portrayal and design of Bane from The Dark Knight Rises, no one can tell us they don’t want to slap on the mask and run around mumbling “for you” to random people (I can -ed.).
Now you can without buying one of the expensive voice altering versions, because Rob Martin has created a 3D printable version you can download for free from Thingiverse.
This version is a remix of a design originally created back in July of 2015. Martin has changed the design by cutting it half and and adding supports, which make it easier to 3D print. He also states that he may be adding padding to the inside in the future, which is a good idea if the guy dressed up as a giant bat decides to punch him in the face.
Now we wait for an enterprising individual to pop a voice modulator into the print somewhere so it imitates Tom Hardy’s voice from the movie.
More 3D printable designs:
- Torbjörn’s turret from Overwatch gets the 3D printed treatment
- A Magic: The Gathering 3D printed life counter
- The famous horned helmet from Skyrim is now a wearable 3D print
- The Lancer from Gears Of War as a full size 3D print, sans working chainsaw
- Kadaj’s double-bladed katana from Final Fantasy as a 3D print