If you’ve ever wanted a T-Rex skeleton in your home without the hassle of stealing one from a museum, we have the 3D print for you.
This skull was 3D printed by Swedish company BLB Industries for a trade show and they claim it is a 1:1 scale print that weighs 90 kilograms. They also state that it took only 24 hours to print in their huge 3D printer they simply call “The Box”.
This looks to be the classic T-Rex model that has been available for a while now on Thingiverse. Now we just hope they print the rest of the body.
More 3D prints:
- Man 3D prints a fully functional, full size pinball machine
- This scary Mount Trumpmore is just a 3D print… for now
- The Lord of the Rings Witch-king turned into a 3D printed mask
- Adam Jensen from Deus Ex did ask for this 3D printed bust
- Buddy, the beer-making robot from Fallout 4, as a 3D print