Well, we don’t know what to say really. Donald Trump is officially the 45th president of the United States of America and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.
All we can really do now is hold on for the next four years and placate ourselves with fun distractions, like this 3D printed, articulated Donald Trump action figure.
But today we’re looking at his Trump action figure that has articulation in multiple areas allowing for a full range of obnoxious posses.
This isn’t the first time we have featured a 3D print based on Trump. Recently we showed off “Mount Trumpmore“, a horrific look at what Mount Rushmore would be with the four heads of past presidents replaced with Donald Trump.
Check out the gallery below to see what the finished product looks like. The “now you can fire him!” picture is now painfully untrue. Well, unless you 3D print one of those and light it on fire. We still have that going for us, which is nice.
More 3D printable designs:
- Life-size T-Rex skull 3D print weighs 90kgs
- Man 3D prints a fully functional, full size pinball machine
- The Lord of the Rings Witch-king turned into a 3D printed mask
- Adam Jensen from Deus Ex did ask for this 3D printed bust
- Buddy, the beer-making robot from Fallout 4, as a 3D print