In what must be our most obscure 3D print of the day in a while, here’s the Sonix Victory 75 radio from Star Wars.
Apparently, this is the radio as seen on the backpacks of Sandtroopers. In A New Hope.
As the finished model looks to be a static piece of plastic, we hope someone creates a remix with moveable dials and the like. Hell, maybe even squash a working radio into the thing.
If you want more mainstream Star Wars prints, check out Ahsoka Tano’s lightsabers or the Ebon Hawk from Knights of the Old Republic. Alternatively, look up anything you’re looking for on Thingiverse, MyMiniFactory or Pinshape to find galaxy far, far away inside of a 3D printer.
More 3D printable designs:
- The Eye of Agamotto from Doctor Strange as a blinking 3D print
- 3D Prints to improve the PlayStation VR already exist
- Three different 3D prints from Suicide Squad
- Snorlax gets a 3D print just in time for Pokémon Sun & Moon
- Soldier 76’s Tactical Visor 3D print complete with working lights