Well that didn’t take long. Last week Sombra, the newest hero from Overwatch, was made available in an update. Now, the first member of the fan community has stepped forward with a 3D print of her machine pistol.
This particular design was a “speedbuild” made after Sombra’s reveal at at BlizzCon 2016. Cope has made the files available for free over on MyMiniFactory. It comes in several smaller pieces so it can be printed on most print beds.
If you want to see more of Cope’s work as well as 3D prints for almost every character in Overwatch, check out our exhuastive list of designs from that game. With this edition it only leaves Pharah, Roadhog and Winston out in the cold with no fan-made prints. Come on everyone, show them some love.
More 3D Printable designs
- Here are the files to 3D print that fake Nintendo Switch
- The radio of the Star Wars Sandtrooper is now a 3D print
- The ridiculous Buster Sword from Final Fantasy has been 3D printed to scale
- The Eye of Agamotto from Doctor Strange as a blinking 3D print
- 3D Prints to improve the PlayStation VR already exist