We can’t think of a aesthic addition to a game that has received more fanfare than the Halloween skin for Mercy from Overwatch.
We’ve already seen her Caduceus Blaster as a 3D print in the devil or imp form, and now her Caduceus Staff has received the same treatment.
In the game her staff is now a witch’s broom and this design, instread of requiring you to print out an entire piece of cleaning eqipment, just provides the detailed end parts.
Uploader Jill Cope suggesting fitting it to a PVC pipe, but we see no reason this couldn’t go on the end of a regular broom. If you want to download your very own version of Mercy’s Caduceus Staff, it is available for free on MyMiniFactory.
While you’re 3D printing stuff from Overwatch, check out our comprehensive and continually updated list of fan-made designs from the game.
More 3D Printable designs:
- A full Atom costume from DC’s Legends of Tomorrow that was 3D printed
- Here are the files to 3D print that fake Nintendo Switch
- The radio of the Star Wars Sandtrooper is now a 3D print
- The ridiculous Buster Sword from Final Fantasy has been 3D printed to scale
- The Eye of Agamotto from Doctor Strange as a blinking 3D print