We’ve featured a lot of 3D prints focusing on Batman, but now it’s time to look into his extensive rogue’s gallery and first up is the Arkham Knight.
Behold, Batman: Arkham Knight‘s titular character’s 3D printed helmet by Project Props, who has made the files free to download off of MyMiniFactory.
The design is ripped directly from the game’s files but required several days worth of work to turn into something that could be 3D printed. The eye holes, for example, were moved so you can see out of the mask.
Project Props has also included a tutorial of how to finish the mask once it’s 3D printed so it looks like the gif below. We highly suggest you check out their Facebook and Instagram accounts to see more shots of this mask as well as some of their other projects.
More 3D printable designs:
- Decorate your Christmas tree with 3D printed Fallout ornaments
- Arduino powered and 3D printed lighthouse to guide you home
- Want to be a Witch Doctor? You can with this 3D print from Diablo III
- Warhammer 40K Inquisitor weapons that are 3D printed not for miniatures, but for humans
- Mecha-Hitler from Wolfenstein is now something you can 3D print