As we get ever closer to the release of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, we’ve been finding more fan-made 3D prints. Today’s find is the new droid: K-2SO.
From the first time K-2SO said “the captain says you are a friend. I will not kill you”, we knew we’d love this character. Instead of going for the cute points like BB-8 did, this droid is more of a sarcastic murder machine. Fantastic.
This smaller action figure of the droid is available to download for free from Pinshape. The uploader, user “Getxoblues“, has done several other Star Wars characters before K-2SO in a unique chibi style. We think the same style was applied here, but it’s far less noticeable on this droid when compared to this odd looking Kylo Ren, for example.
If you have no interest in 3D printing, we highly suggest LEGO’s buildable action figure Star Wars line. They make a K-2SO as well as many other characters. They’re all fun to build and display, just stay away from any of the models which have a human face. They’re unintentionally creepy.
More Star Wars 3D prints:
- Hunt Jedi with a 3D print of the Grand Inquisitor’s lightsaber from Star Wars Rebels
- Here’s the files to 3D print Jyn Erso’s blaster from Rogue One
- 3D print Ahsoka Tano’s lightsabers from Star Wars Rebels
- A 3D printed Ebon Hawk from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- The radio of the Star Wars Sandtrooper is now a 3D print