If you’re one of the creative professionals who, as the marketing blurb of the event says “makes art with pixels”, then you need to be at the Pixel Up! user experience (UX) and Design Conference.
The three-day event, which consists of 14 talks, four workshops, a party, and more, is taking place this May in Cape Town.
It’s attracted an all-star cast of speakers from industry heavyweights:
List of speakers:
- Andy Clarke – one of the best known UK web designers (Wales)
- Austin Knight – Senior UX designer at Hubspot, speaker, and author (Brazil)
- Brad Frost – Web designer, speaker, author, and consultant (Pittsburgh)
- Emma Craig – UX researcher at Shopify (Canada)
- Kevin Hoffman – Information architect and design strategist and author (Philadelphia)
- Josh Clark – Designer and author (New York)
- Michael Sui – Senior designer at Airbnb (San Francisco)
- Mindy Gold – UX content strategist at Capital One (New York)
- Nancy Douyon – User experience lead at Google (San Francisco)
- Ron Bronson – User experience etrategist at Practical Starship
- Sebastiaan de With – ex-Apple designer (San Francisco)
- Dr. Tendayi Viki – Innovation consultant (UK)
- Val Head – Web animation expert and author (Pittsburgh)
If this all sounds like a good time to you, check out the details for the event below as well as links to buy tickets. Just keep in mind that only 150 tickets are available, and they’re liable to sell out before sales close on May 7th.
While the ticket prices are on the high side, the Pixel Up! website has, handily enough, a “convince your boss” section that will give you some ammo to go on the company dime. Use it wisely.