Maker Jill Cope has recreated the Falchion as seen in Fire Emblem Awakening as a 46″ (~1,16 metre) long 3D print.
Cope was featured on this site very recently for her work on Junkrat’s Frag launcher from Overwatch. It seems she is just as talented when it comes to melee weapons.
This version of the sword took around 37 hours to 3D print and required three support rods to keep it structurally sound.
You can download the files to 3D print your own Falchion completely free. We hope someone out there prints one out and takes the time to finish and paint it to match its appearance in game.
This isn’t the first time we have featured a weapon from Fire Emblem on the site. The last one we showed off was the Levin Sword which, while a great print, has since been removed and is no longer available for download.
Previous 3D Prints of the Day:
- 3D Print yourself a Bullet Bill from Super Mario
- Junkrat’s Frag Launcher from Overwatch is now a 3D print, does not explode
- Make your own 3D print arc grenades from Titanfall 2
- Turn an RC car into a mouse droid from Star Wars with this 3D print
- No need to be stuck in a cave: 3D print a light up Iron Man arc reactor