We’re not alone, it seems, as fan creations from the universe are still popping up in the maker world. We’ve already featured human-size 1:1 prints of two Inquisitor weapons, but now it’s time for the big guns. Literally.
The bolter has been turned into a huge 3D print that looks comical in the hands of a regular human (see the gallery below) but we’d imagine it would scale nicely when paired with a similarly large space marine.
The files you’ll need to 3D print one of these are available for free from Thingiverse. They’re sliced into many small pieces for easier printing, but this also lets you customise it to fit your desired chapter.
Previous 3D Prints of the Day:
- Good news, everyone! You can now 3D print the spaceship from Futurama
- The Falchion from Fire Emblem Awakening as a full size 3D print
- 3D Print yourself a Bullet Bill from Super Mario
- Junkrat’s Frag Launcher from Overwatch is now a 3D print, does not explode
- Make your own 3D print arc grenades from Titanfall 2