The Facehugger from the Alien franchise of movies is one of the most terrifying creatures ever created, and now you can have one in your home!
Yes this 3D print measures in at 40 inches by 23 inches (102cm X 58cm) and has articulated limbs. This means that it’s not only big enough to cover your entire face, but the legs can grip onto your head and the tail can wrap around your neck. Lovely.
It’s not a new creation from that user, however, but rather a revision from another maker who uploaded their work in progress Facehugger to Thingiverse back in November of 2015. You’ll want to go there if you want an older version, as well as the instructions on how to put it together.
Previous 3D Prints of the Day:
- Memes in real life: 3D print of “Surprised Patrick” from SpongeBob SquarePants
- Fit for any space marine: giant 3D printed bolter from Warhammer 40K
- Good news, everyone! You can now 3D print the spaceship from Futurama
- The Falchion from Fire Emblem Awakening as a full size 3D print
- 3D Print yourself a Bullet Bill from Super Mario