Over the past few weeks we’ve been bringing you the 3D prints of maker Martin Moore who is recreating parts of the Mario franchise as 3D prints.
Now he’s finally arrived at the famous Goomba.
This version of the character is scaled to fit in your hand but you can, if you have the skills, make it any size you want.
Moore’s version shown in the gallery below was printed with different colour filaments to avoid painting and to give it a very clean finish. If you zoom in you’ll notice the “blurriness” at the edges that companies many 3D prints. It actually looks fitting here, similar to the “fuzz” of certain mushrooms.
The files to make your own are available for free off of MyMiniFactory. Make sure to check Moore’s profile on that site for more Mario characters to 3D print.
Previous 3D Prints of the Day:
- It’s printin’ time! 3D Print the blaster from Power Rangers
- You’ll need more than a box of scraps to 3D print this detailed Iron Man Mark I armour
- No need to play HotS, simply 3D print Genji’s Oni mask from Overwatch
- 3D Printed Alien Facehugger that’s big enough to hug any face
- Memes in real life: 3D print of “Surprised Patrick” from SpongeBob SquarePants