If you’ve ever fantasised about metal claws popping out of your fists like Wolverine from X-Men, we have some good news for you.
Thanks to a 3D print created by le FabShop you can get close to making your fantasy a reality. These single print claws are telescopic, requiring a flick of the wrist to help the claws extend out of the housing.
These ‘claws’ were available back in October of 2016. We’ve featured this version now (aside from the fact that they’re unreasonably cool) because they’re a newer, simpler model that was just uploaded. It also looks much closer to both the comic books and the movies.
These take the same form of many movie props we’ve seen being sold before – a central handle that the claws sprout out from with curves which help hide the structure, making the blades appear to pop out from between the knuckles.
- You can 3D print the Space Battleship Yamato from Star Blazers
- A 3D print fit for any Portuguese household – the Rooster of Barcelos
- Don’t explore space alone, 3D print this astronaut from Astroneer
- Two different 3D prints of the Crash Bandicoot Aku Aku mask
- This wind-up toy car is completely 3D printed