If you want to be Batman there are few prerequisites: dead parents, lots of money, a bat costume, and a grappling gun to help you to ledges that would usually be out of reach.
While we can’t help you with the other stuff on that list, we can hook you up with the version of the famous grapple gun as seen in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Created before the movie was actually out, this accurate, life-size gun is available to download for free from MyMiniFactory.
This makes it the third such prop we’ve featured from that movie, the other two being the armoured cowl and and the kryptonite gas grenade launcher. Check back in a few months and we’ll maybe have the entirety of the bat in 3D prints.
If you’re wondering why we’re choosing now to feature this older print, it’s because it popped up in time for The Lego Batman Movie. There’s currently a section dedicated to it on MyMiniFactory, so check that out as you prepare for that film’s release this Friday.
- Are you worthy enough to 3D print Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir?
- These telescopic Wolverine claws are ingenious 3D prints
- You can 3D print the Space Battleship Yamato from Star Blazers
- A 3D print fit for any Portuguese household – the Rooster of Barcelos
- Don’t explore space alone, 3D print this astronaut from Astroneer