Despite some worries about a falling playerbase, we’re still logging into Titanfall 2 every day and the community is still creating amazing projects such as this: a life-size 3D print of the Flatline assault rifle.
Like the blaster the files to print your own Flatline are not free, and you’ll be paying $31.20 (~R417) for them from Pinshape.
To see what you get for your money, check out the short video of a completed print of the Flatline below. It’s not finished or painted to resemble the extremely impressive renderings, but it’s great nonetheless.
And, if that’s a bit too rich for your tastes, there are more 3D prints from Titanfall 2 you can have for free. The Wingman revolver and arc grenades are available right now, and we’re sure the community will create more soon.
- Roast Xenomorphs with this 3D printed flamethrower from the first Alien movie
- Batman’s grapple gun from Batman v Superman is now a 3D print
- Are you worthy enough to 3D print Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir?
- These telescopic Wolverine claws are ingenious 3D prints
- You can 3D print the Space Battleship Yamato from Star Blazers