Here’s another obscure 3D print to join the Space Battleship Yamato from Star Blazers: Turnip Head from Howl’s Moving Castle.
This 3D print measures in at around 30 centimetres tall and absolutely captures that art style that makes Studio Ghibli movies so distinctive.
- 3D Printing a Meeseeks Box from Rick and Morty? Oh yeah, can do!
- It’s Arduino for Valentine’s Day with this voice-activated LED heart
- Another sword from Fire Emblem as a full size 3D print, this time it’s the Yato from Fates
- This 3D print of the Flatline from Titanfall 2 is quite lively
- Roast Xenomorphs with this 3D printed flamethrower from the first Alien movie