Well here’s a unique if not slightly terrifying 3D print: the head and hands of the Colossus Titan from Attack on Titan.
If you’re rightly wondering why you’d want the disembodied pieces of this monster as a physical item, they’re intended to sit on top of your PC monitor, replicating the look of the Titan peaking over the wall as it does in well-known pieces of art such as this.
The head and hands connect to a bracket allowing all three pieces to be attached and then mounted onto a monitor. All you need is the free files which are available on Thingiverse.
Finally, we strongly suggest you do not look up anything about this Titan. Even the first page Google results will throw up massive spoilers, so steer clear.
- You can’t slay demons without a 3D printed Praetor Suit from DOOM
- Turnip Head from Howl’s Moving Castle is now a 3D print
- 3D Printing a Meeseeks Box from Rick and Morty? Oh yeah, can do!
- Another sword from Fire Emblem as a full size 3D print, this time it’s the Yato from Fates
- This 3D print of the Flatline from Titanfall 2 is quite lively