The fictional drug Jet has long been in a staple in the Fallout franchise, but now it’s finally a 3D print you can carry around and probably get arrested for (probably not -ed.).
Created by maker Travis Perry (who goes by the username “PowerHobo” online), this recreation is perfectly sized to fit in your hand or hide in a coat pocket.
While we’ve seen the files for a similar prop floating around before, this is the first time we can recall that it has been printed out and painted so well. The vial at the top is especially well done, managing to look glassy and particularly filthy.
We hope someone takes this design and modifies it to fit an inhaler, or even a vape.
- Your monitor can’t protect you from this Attack on Titan 3D print
- You can’t slay demons without a 3D printed Praetor Suit from DOOM
- 3D Printing a Meeseeks Box from Rick and Morty? Oh yeah, can do!
- Another sword from Fire Emblem as a full size 3D print, this time it’s the Yato from Fates
- This 3D print of the Flatline from Titanfall 2 is quite lively