These makers have recreated one of the bosses from the first floor of the game in Monstro. The scale model is very true to the 2D sprite shown in the game, and can be downloaded for free from either MyMiniFactory or Thingiverse.
If you’re wondering about printing out the titular Isaac to fight against Monstro, we have you covered. We recently featured a disturbing rendition of the character in our 3D Print of the Day series, but this version also made by the Super Sculpting Bros is much better, in our opinion.
Considering the popularity of the game we’re not sure why more 3D prints of characters and enemies aren’t available yet. If they do come into existence, we’ll be covering them.
- This 3D printed Wheatley from Portal 2 can blink an LED eye
- Is this what 3D printing is? Make yourself a Mr. Poopybutthole from Rick and Morty
- Impressed by the Magneturn from Grand Illusions? Now you can 3D print one
- You have a 3D printed Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy, now make yourself a Rocket Raccoon
- Shock benders with a 3D printed Equalist glove from The Legend of Korra