Despite it’s popularity, we’ve seen very few 3D prints from Smite. There were official versions, but now we have a fan-made statue of Kukulkan.
Like the enterprise this design started off as extracted game files which Bruton edited to make printer friendly.
He’s created two designs for Kukulkan – a statue and a bust. You can see the two in the gallery below. The gold finish he applied makes the statue look more like a trophy which would make a good prize at an event organised by Hi-Rez.
- You don’t have go down into the basement to 3D print Monstro from The Binding of Isaac
- This 3D printed Wheatley from Portal 2 can blink an LED eye
- Is this what 3D printing is? Make yourself a Mr. Poopybutthole from Rick and Morty
- Impressed by the Magneturn from Grand Illusions? Now you can 3D print one
- You have a 3D printed Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy, now make yourself a Rocket Raccoon